Monday 14 November 2011

Day one down four to go.

First day of work experience finished :) !. Today went really well I spent the day in the pottery section of Stewarts day centre. I was really nervous going in today. When I got there I was shown around and brought to the pottery section. there I was shown all the rooms like the glazing room and the mold room. Then I started paint with some of the people that go to the centre everyday who have intellectual disablities. after lunch i cut out some paper stencils that will be used to put writing on mugs. All the people who go to the centre are so nice and really funny always messing and joking. The workers are really helpful and kind. I don't know which section I will be in tomorrow yet.

I really enjoyed my first day and looking forward to tomorrow. Ill blog again tomorrow and tell you how im getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment