Thursday 10 November 2011

The lowdown over the past couple of weeks.

Okay I haven't been blogging in a while so here what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks. 

This week is our first week after midterm. I had a lovely break from school the only bad part was I spent most of it doing projects :(  aw well it had to be done...

Before we finished up for midterm we had a guest speaker a retired principal in from a local primary school, who has just written a book on the history of Celbridge. We all found it really interesting to learn about Celbridge. Also on the last day before we finished was our Halloween themed dress up day all T.Y's got the theme of 'The Addams Family'. I dressed up as Wednesday. All T.Y's got really involved and at break time there was a parade in the hall for the best dressed. It was a really nice way to finish up the first term.

Currently the school is working really hard on the up and coming musical ' The sound of music'. There are rehearsals everyday after school, there was even rehearsals during midterm !!. It looks like its going to be a brilliant production. 

Next week all T.Y's are going on work experience. Its going to be a great opportunity for us all to see what the working world is like. I think work experience is going to help me consider what job or courses I might like to do when I leave school. 

That's all for now till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment