Thursday 8 March 2012

2nd work experience.

Last week 27th Feb- 2nd of March, transition year went on our 2nd week of work experience. I went to my old primary school, Scoil Oilibheir Naofa in kilcloon Co, Meath. I got this placement by writing a letter to the school principle. On the first day I was nervious but looking forward to seeing all the old faces. The first day i was given a time table which showed me which classes I was in each day. usually I would be in two classes each day for example on monday I was in juniors and then after there break I was in first class.

During the week I was asked to do jobs like photocoping, sticking posters on walls, helping the teachers decorate the classrooms and supervising classes for teachers. All the teachers were really kind and welcoming.

Out of the two work experiences I now know I would probably not like to be a primary school teacher I learnt that I would be interested im helping people with disabilites.

No comments:

Post a Comment