Tuesday 4 October 2011

geography trip of a lifetime !!!!

At the beginning of the year we were given a geography project. we had to have 3 people in our group and each person had to go to 2 places. Over all we have to go to two 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries. we have to spend a year traveling. Alex, Alswyn and I  are going to Austria, Croatia, Australia, south Africa and Madagascar. We have to go to unusual places in each country. I have to research Croatia and south Africa. so far research is going okay. I have learned a lot about to countries that I never knew before. I learned that Croatia has really nice national parks that I would love to visit one day, my favorite national park has to be Plitvice lakes its looks like such a cool place.
I still have a lot to do before I present the project like research, but so far it seems like its going to be really fun. I wish we were actually going to all these countries.
Till next time....x

No comments:

Post a Comment