Thursday 6 October 2011

News

Over the past week we have done a lot work on projects. Last friday my group submitted our young scientist experiment hopefully we will get into the competition which will be held in the RDS after Christmas. Our experiment that we submitted was Wii Fit Vs outdoor exercise. Last thursday we went to our first workshop for our mini-company project in Naas. I an still working on my geography project...

Its Thursday again and cant wait for activities this afternoon.. :)  Tomorrow is our annual school walk. Each year gets a colour and each class has to pick a theme. My class picked BANANAS because our colour this year is yellow. Each class also has to preform a dance, the judges will pick which class they think was best. I hope my class win.

Write again soon ...x

No comments:

Post a Comment