Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 3 of work experience.

Completely settled in today got to know loads more people. Today I spent the day in the kitchen cleaning and helping the workers. It wasn't my favorite area to work in but I thought it was a good experience to see what its like to work in a busy kitchen and boy was it busy at times!! I got to meet loads more people today and there all so nice such an inspiration. I know now that I would be very interested in working with people with disabilities when I leave school. Today I got to meet my supervisor who was out on a course the last couple of days he is really nice. He told me that tomorrow I will be in the textiles room where they do sewing and colouring and then in the afternoon I might be in the be in equestrian centre.

I will blog again tomorrow.. Laura.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a person with a great attitude. Keep that positivity in your mind, and you will always be a success. I'm glad you enjoyed your work experience.

    ReplyDelete