Thursday 17 November 2011

Day 4 of work experience..

The week has flown by so fast I don't it to end at stewarts.. Today I was great day I spent the whole day in the equestrian centre I had such a good time. I didn't think I would be able to do anything with the horses just in case something happened, but I got to do loads I started of brushing  a horse called Karl he was gorgeous. Then I watched a riding lesson. Then I got to hold the horses as they were getting wash and I led one back into its stable. Then after lunch we mucked out all the stables and swept up.
I'm getting to know every one really well and a man called  Barry who goes to the centre insisted I sat with him at lunch (I worked with him yesterday in the kitchen ). Also i brought in my flute and played a couple of songs for everyone I didn't know that they would enjoy it that much and after I got a couple of songs sang to me some included fields of athenry and some Christmas songs.

I will blog again tomorrow and tell you about my last day .. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment