Monday 21 November 2011

Day 5 work experience..

Friday was  my last day of work experience and I really didn't want to leave. I made a promise myself to enjoy every minute of my last day so I did.  The day started off by me going down in the equestrian centre again there I helped clean out the horses and I watched a riding lesson. Then we had lunch. After I had to supervise some on the service users as there was a big pottery order that needed to get out. They all had a great time they had a mini disco and were dancing to shakira and loads of other songs. Then at there afternoon break I gave out the sweets I brought in for everyone. They all really appreciated it.
I really hated leaving stewarts but im really glad with what I've learned while on work experience.

I think work experience is a really good opportunity to learn about the working world but also to help you choose what career path you would like to take in the future. From work experience I've learnt that I would be very interested in working with people with disabilities in the future, whereas before work experience I wouldn't have been very interested in this area.

I hope you enjoyed reading my work experience blog till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment